Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rereading & Rephrasing

So I just Re-read my previous post, and instead of going back to edit it all out- I decided to clarify. When I said, "Senior boyfriend with facial hair" I was only joking when referring to the facial hair of the guy in the picture- to be compltely honest, but way less funny, the word "Senior" did not refer to old men. Damn.
So instead of making excuses and having you laugh at the fact that I love old men, I've decided to leave you with an undoubted beacon of truth in the Hot Guys With Facial Hair catagory. Ladies, I give you: Jonas Armstrong, hottest man alive.
Here's a couple of my favorite Robin Hood of All Time.Hot.Extra Hot.Exponentially Hot. Enough Said.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Tell me about it! And he has a hot accent. It doesn't get much better..