Saturday, February 7, 2009

If You Seek Amy


So, after surfing the blogging world for a good deal of this afternoon, I came upon this blogging game. I'm not exactly sure what my shuffle will turn up, but it will no doubt be embarrassing.

1. Put Your iTunes or Ipod on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


What do your friends think of you?
When you're Around - Motion City SoundTrack [God I hope not--for those who don't know the chorus of this song is "I can't fuckin stand it, when you're around"]

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Drive Away - All American Rejects [I cross my t's and dot my i-i-i's... probably, I'm always running away]

How would you describe yourself?
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira ft. Wyclef [Right. Well, if by this I'm hot, sexy, and otherwise irresistible? Then yes, this describes me completely]

What do you like in a girl?
New Soul - Yael Naïm [I guess this would be what I liked in a guy- something new, hey, sounds good.]

How do you feel today?
Open Book - Cake [I actually feel exactly like this. I'm writing my life, and who knows what page to turn?]

What is your life’s purpose?
She has no Time - Keane [maybe this is a theme of my life right now, and not so much my purpose]

What is your motto?
Llame Pa' Verte - Wisin y Yandel [Well, this song is about being overall badass and having big cajones... At least I got the badass part, sort-of.]

What do you think about very often?
Saint and Sailors -Dashboard Confessional [well, not really. But I do think about relationships I guess...]

What is 2 + 2?
One (Blake's Got a New Face) - Vampire Weekend [now, 2 + 2 is not 1, but the fact that I even got a number is just fucking amazing. Providence?]

What do you think of your best friend?
Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms) - Hit the Lights. [Great song. I'm not so sure B would agree that that's what I think of her though...]

What do you think of the person you like?
Breakdown -Forever The Sickest Kids [That sounds about right]

What is your life story?
Hey...You Guys Want To See A Dead Body? - The Fully Down [haha- maybe]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift [happy? I want to be the girl that you want? it's possible I guess- though I'm much more into the whole career thing]

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Hum Along - Ludo [This is Ironic. Really- this song is the one I associate with the guy I last liked... lyrics: But maybe (as I walk and sing), somehow, you'll hear me (you'll hear a song) And hum along A.K.A. this song is about being a creepy stalker and being in love with someone who doesn't know that you exist... I couldn't have hand-picked a more fitting song. Oh the twisted fingers of fate. That and iTunes shuffle]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Poker Face - Lady Gaga [why not? By the time I get married that song will be just like 'YMCA']

What will they play at your funeral?
Temper Temper - Envy On The Coast [Well that might be what led to my death, does that make it strangely fitting?]

What is your hobby/interest?
Bshorty Grabs Mic! - Blake Lewis [Beat-boxing is my number one interest/hobby. Really folks. Number One.]

What is your biggest fear?
Still In Love With You - Jonas Brothers [This probably is a big fear; other than the fear of showing the whole world that I have Jonas Brothers on my iTunes--busted that one wide open--being left without anything, even a goodbye, that's a pretty big fear. God that was way too deep for a Jonas Brothers' song]

What is your biggest secret?
So Young, So Sick - The Mile After [I'm not so sure this is a secret]

What do you think of your friends?
Bella (She's All I Ever Had) - Ricky Martin [Aw. Other than the fact that iTunes happened to spew out some really embarrassing stuff, this is cute.]

What will you post this as?
If You Seek Amy -Britney Spears [damn.]






4 comments:

Bleighton said...

hahahahahahah that was awesome! I just might have to do it.

I LOVE YOUR BLOG OMGGGGGG!
I really love the sparrows. You're so amazingly artsy!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU and I want to talk to you later. :):)

Steph said...

Thanksss, I just updated it- after looking around at other people's blogs I thought mine needed a little sprucing up- you like?

Angela said...

Motion City Soundtrack, Cake, Shakira, Lady Gaga, and Britney Spears... I think maybe you and I should be friends. :)

Steph said...

As long as you don't fault me for me Jonas brothers- we're all good :)