Sunday, December 14, 2008

Error: Nonexistant

November did not exist.

I guess I've been a little more than M.I.A. for most of October and all of November (not to mention the beginning of December?) So I stink. Royally, for neglecting my online journal.
I think because this blog is about my life, but only vaguely- that my life just got so boring that I forgot to write anything.

To recap the missing segments: Studio. Thanksgiving. Studio

That's basically all I did. Thanksgiving break was wonderful this year- I got to spend a ton of time with my family- despite one hiccup in the perfection that was my life that week (we'll call it: Incident at Bleighton's) Thanksgiving was a relaxing bonding time that was absolutely fabulous.
After that- right back to studio, and our Third year Competition.

Competition consumed the whole first portion of December, it's an 8 day competition between all of the 3rd year architecture kids. It's pretty intense, and rendered me basically invisible to my roommate for the duration. We've just begun seeing each other again.

The good news it that it's all over now, and my last exam is on thursday, and it's Theater- so I'm not too worried- to be honest I don't even think I will study for it!
That leaves 4 days of freedom in Blacksburg... possibilities.

No comments: