Sunday, April 13, 2008

All Around the World

So blog? This is the first of (hopefully) many pieces of my life to be published.
An online journal? I suppose...

I love to write, but like a thousand other interests, it's one of those things that I love, but never follow through with. I guess you could say that I'm a Jack of all trades, ace of nothin'. The sad thing is, that's probably by choice. The other ironic part to me is that I put my whole everything into everything I do- passion is life, but then again, I guess I've never really made sense!

I'm not going to give you a history of my life, or a total synopsis of my personality, hopefully you can figure that out as I go along. I just want a space to post my ideas: a place to spill out the excess from life that doesn't quite fit anywhere else. So what I will do with this post is a little mission statement if you will; a short idea for today.

Life is not always wonderful, but I don't intend to fill this blog with all of the horrible things going on in my life- if anything those will be understated, but it is what it is, and for once I would like to try and be totally honest without feeling judged. It's not that I do anything outrageous, or that I have extremely radical beliefs. In fact, I'm almost unbelievably normal by my standards, but I think to be human, we feel as if we're judged by every movement we make, everything we say and do. Which is true... it is completely human to judge people, it's how we survive- instinct. I truly believe that it's not a bad thing, it's how we live. The sad part, is when one refuses to change that judgement of people once they realize they are wrong. First impressions are not everything. But they sure are pretty damn hard to change. I just hope more people in the world would be willing to change them.

How's my first impression?

No comments: