Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm back! like the backstreet boys.

I vanished from the Internet for a while. 
But I am back (alright! dun na na na na dun na dun na na, alright!)
^pretend that never happened.

Alright, Essentially a whole month... but I have an excuse (several actually) which I will proceed to list in this post, along with other thoughts about life lately.

1. I failed the LEED test and was wallowing in shame and vodka. I am useless.
Truthfully? I did fail, but only by 4 points! ridiculous, that is the equivalent of two questions. It was probably that one about SMACNA. Fuck SMACNA. and Energy and Atmospheres Credit 4.3...
To be completely honest, I barely missed the mark, and I'll be taking the exam again at the end of the summer. (Bring it Sustainable Sites Credit 5)

2. My Hard drive Crashed. Yes. 
The fates were punishing me for mercilessly making fun of that guy at the apple store with really bad teeth... He was telling me something about turning off my computer whenever I transport it, but I couldn't listen to him because his apparently lack of oral hygiene had me attempting to hide the fact that I was vomiting in my mouth. Touché fates, touché.
It took 4 million years to fix it apparently. I was only slightly less aggravated than that guy----->

3. My Twenty-First Birthday was at the end of April.
I'm finally legal! (Did I say anything about vodka earlier, meaning before I was 21? That was totally a joke.)
Combine this with back-breaking deadlines in studio, juggling time between being sober enough to work on my studio stuff and allowing my friends to celebrate my birthing (awkward way to put it?), AND trying to make sure the rooms doesn't forget what I look like (She's amazing, and has to deal with essentially living alone for weeks at a time when I have a deadline coming up.). Let's just say that That left no time for blogging. 
I'm not sorry... BWO kids. Check it out over there on the sidebar <-----------

I did miss blogging though, I missed sharing so much that I began to blog in my shower. 
That's right. My 10 minutes allotted to the cleansing of...myself is the only time that I have to actually think (therefore, blog). So as I blogged several mental entries that you will never see--the content is a little bit...eh. 
Seriously though, have you ever thought how embarrassing it would be to slip, and accidentally die, only to have your roommate come find you dead and naked in the shower. I officially have concluded that to die naked is my greatest fear. Add public death to that scenario, and that embarrassment is following you into history. 
That incident becomes your life, because you aren't there to do anything else except for publicly embarrass yourself by dying nakedly. 
Ahem.

^ P.s. Clearly, I don't have a shower buddy or I wouldn't be thinking in the shower at all...

So there are a couple paths that my life, as it concerns blogging, might take. And just like one of those choose-you-own-adventure books, we'll be excited to see what happens. 
Now that I'm 21, I could totally become consumed with actually having a social life (why that would suddenly change after becoming 21, I'm not sure.) I could, end up with a lot more drunken posts (I mean- any drunken posts- pshhh I never drank before turning 21!). I could continue, as usual, posting occasionally--when I remember how funny my imaginary blog post was in the shower that morning. OR maybe I'll even blog more often, now that the semester is finally over and I'll have time to breathe again.

Alright blogging world. Now that I'm back, turn to page 345 to see me go into studio and finish my work, or page 23 to see me drop out of school and become a professional bar-goer. 

1 comment:

Andhari said...

G;ad you're back, and legal when you're at it. Means more vodka involved posts later on? Those are the best!